Sunday, August 17, 2014

Missed it

Meaningless morning.
He promised he will talk to me once he was back and he did it. It's been days we did not talk face to face online and the feeling is good. I love it so much yet, I did not tell him. He let me feel the blissfulness that not once people give me. I know it might be short-term however, it's good. I hope there is no love as I don't wanna leave someone I love again. In short, I did not want to take it (bliss) because I don't want to take it for granted or to waste it.

Everything would be different if we meet yesterday.
--
I can't wait to go back and hug my mother and have a good dinner with parent. The best is to meet with brother. We seldom get to chat.
--
Movie that make most people cry.
I do not know people cry because of the sad story or being touched by it.

For me, personally I think that they are both considered very blissful. In term of wealth, they have no financial difficulties. In term of love, they found it. Other than health, they have the basic that most people are still struggling for. Some people don't even have money to go for treatment but they are still able to travel. Without their illnesses, both of them wouldn't meet and they would not cherish the short and meaningful life they have. Life is not promise with no ups and downs. When you are at up, remember to enjoy and treasure because people not always remain at above all the time. When down, remember all the worth-things that you would get when you are at up there, so that you could strive and look up. Do not pity but to see from other perspectives. Outwardly, they might appear awful but inwardly, they have a more beautiful life that you and I might still finding and is beyond our imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment