Saturday, August 16, 2014

Postponed or Cancelled?

I came back with the mix feeling of excited, fear and nervous. No matter how, I have decided then I will take all my courage for that meet up. However, he finds me urgently and I sense something wrong. He never did that before. After settled everything down, I contact him and he told me that he need to help his friend for assignment today. Both he wants to go but come on, you can only appear at a place at one time. When I got the news, my feelings are more complicated. To be happy or to be disappointed? Actually, I am not sad but he keeps saying sorry and he feels bad. Okay, I don't want to be selfish and I asked him to go help his good friend. Girl can be find anywhere but not a good friend. Who am I to disturb other people's life circle? Then he insisted to meet on another Sunday, which I think I am not going to go anymore. He said he would book the ticket regardless how I told him not to do so. I feel helpless and struggle and tears flow. 2 months is neither long nor short. I believe one day we will ignore one another like we never know each other before. So why is he so serious about the meet up. You know the ending would end in that way, but would you still trying all effort to change it?
--
The whole morning is like without purpose. I decided not to go anywhere just for the plan but it was cancelled. Maybe I should start study. Arghh!
--
If today is your last day, what would you do?
We answered many things that we know we should do right now but we didn't because we thought we still have plenty of time for that. There is no 'if'. You know what should you do and you have to do it before it's too late. It would be too late if you were to do on the last day. You wouldn't know when is you last day. Perhaps, the second after this or a few more hours you would have to say bye t this world. Just do the right things as long as it doesn't bring harm.

No comments:

Post a Comment