Thursday, August 28, 2014

Now I know

Both naked. No sex.

The girl once again being dumped. Seriously, dumped.
--
*correct me if I am wrong.
I understand why people nowadays their relationship is just come and go. People nowadays, they need fast. So, whenever there's the feeling they will just go with it without consider much as breakup seems to be normal to most of the people. They can just go. I think it is the shape of the current society. You would now feel ashamed whenever you tell people how many ex you have but rather you would feel embarrassed when you have no ex at all.

Most people just do whatever they want and leave no regret.
--
I told myself not to look back but still, I looked back. However, I saw nothing. I have to be strong to accept everything.

No reply.

I don't understand why can't we just continue. How come every ending is the same one? Again and again.

Arrghh!

No comments:

Post a Comment