Sunday, August 10, 2014

It goes on

One more day that my brain force me to wake up while my body still needs sleep. That’s the reason I need sleep early so that I have sufficient sleep.
--
The alarm rang and rang again and she didn’t even heard it. Okay, I need to wake her up just to off that irritating phone alarm. It’s a song that is so noisy. Few minutes later, the real alarm clock rang again.
--
My nose was stuck again. It’s is all the time like that especially in morning or dusty time. My mother also have the same situation but more sensitive than me.
--
Most of them already get started of doing revision whereas I am here looking at phone and laptop.

Can’t wait for the exam to be over and go back and do lots of special stuffs. Semester break is like Summer time. We have many short breaks in between. All right, every college and university have different break time especially private college or university. Therefore you won’t be able to have same holidays with your friends unless coincidence happen.
When you don’t have your own standard system to follow, that’s the issue.
--
I love to enjoy the warmness of dawn. But then again, I will recall you. When does fannen wants to let go is a big mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment