Monday, August 4, 2014

Back here again

Yesterday we had a night talk again. We had only stop for one day after we started to talk online. I know it's not good and I hope today neither he or I will text each other later. There must be a limit. I think he was bored with me. He got frustrated when we talked about something that I am not good at and I just disturb his mood. We are seriously had running out of topic to say. His patience towards me has an obviously decrease. I am really sorry, S.

Not once I wonder the world is like this. Seriously, what era of mind I had? It seems i need to explore more.

This coming Wednesday would be a stressful and busy day. Presentation and exam are waiting for me. Last minute work is always not secure. I have to remember lots of music in my brain and it is just part of it. Gosh, fannen needs an efficient and smarter brain.

It is always about man and college stuff. Bored.

Let's get through this and one day when I have sufficient money, I can do many meaningful things.

It's always you. Now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment