Wednesday, August 13, 2014

There's something in his eyes

Four more days to go. Excited for the meet up. Nothing is imaginable for that day. I hope I will be coming back safely.
--
E requested to go for drinks (not wine or beer), non-alcohol. He choosed the nearest place from where I stay. Of course not only both of us but two other brethren. He sent me pictures of sunset where last time I asked him to take but he refused because his house has sunset view from the balcony.

Last night, he looked at me differently as if he got something to tell me but dare not. I tried to avoid eye-contact because I doesn't feel good. I am afraid of that kind of eyes. fannen no longer can afford to hear big words.

It's not the time to accept or receive love for me.
--
Approximately every Wednesday I would feel down, depressed and tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment