Sunday, July 6, 2014

A sudden plan

Lacking of sleep seriously, came back from McD almost 2am. Woke up at 7am to get ready for morning prayer. Enjoy the moment of taking bus where the bus is almost empty.

Punctuality. Okay, I know I can't bear with people who is late, although I would be late at times. I think, if that thing is important to you, then you won't have any excuse to be late. You would wake up with excitement and get ready as soon as possible.

I went to Pahang just to follow them to visit an old lady. She had been abandoned there. It took us 2 hours an half to reached there as we never been there before. That's the place where they accept people with disabled without any money. This is what i heard from them, who knows indirectly they had accepted money. The environment will makes your heart ache. There are around hundreds of old folks living there. She cried when she saw us. I know there's nobody come and visit her. Truly from the heard, all she wants is to see her sons. I believed she doesn't accepts the truth that her sons abandoned her here alone. All the folks are being locked inside. Oh please, they are also human.

On the way back, we had durian. I am not sure you like it or not but basically I am a durian-lover!

Well, I basically forgot what I need to write. Opps, sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment