Sunday, July 27, 2014

Break the rules

There is this man who out of sudden I told him my past. He doesn't agree with what I am believing and holding right now just because it is different from others. And of course he didn't judge, he just share his opinion and experience to me. I know what i am believe and I choose to follow. Truly believe that the teachings is good for me. My principles would not change when I think there is no necessity to change.

Talking to you and skype with you it is consider as breaking the rules. I shouldn't have told you so much and spend so much time on you.

He said I think to much and too far was just exactly what Z told me. I am not thinking too much but to think for the future. I hope it would be a good one. Yea, if it is perfect then there is no difference with robot. Seriously, some rules can be break but not all. Think carefully before every rule that you intent to break.

Thanks for teaching me so much stuffs especially regarding IT. Life without you in this moment would be a little plain.

Allowing you not to feel lonely or emotional down when you are alone. Makes you feel there's someone who can accompany you in the the silent night.

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
If you are my cinderella,
I will give you shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment