Thursday, July 31, 2014

SOB

Early morning felt so refresh and get ready to class as a new day and new month has began.

Somehow, it is not a good start because i got one of my coursework marks back. It's kind of disappointed. Yea, disappointed to myself. I am such an unless and lazy girl. It is just passed. Argh, repeat the same mistake again and again. That's call dumb and stupid or fool.

Everything had just screwed up.

Okay, no matter how worse the situation is, i must go through it.

Let bygone be bygones.
--
I enjoy night talk with you although sometimes or all the times we don't really know what to say or ask. It's good when someone willing to spend their time on you as time is consider important to everyone.

Let's see how long it's gonna take for this time.
--
My life has lack of a main character that gonna makes everything so different and worthwhile. One day, I will found.

Enjoy your day! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment