Monday, July 14, 2014

Shouldn't I be happy?

Every morning it's so quite and calm as everyone is still sleeping especially there's no class for everyone.

Once I opened my eyes this morning, it's 3 a.m. and most of my housemates yet to sleep and the girl sleeping besides me keeps dream talk. I have no idea what have I ate or drank that makes me woke up at that time as I am really tired. Exhausted. I tried so hard to make myself fall asleep but I still failed. Later, 4 a.m. mother wish me "Happy birthday" but at that time I had fallen asleep until this morning the alarm (not mine) ring again. I have no idea why she needs to on her alarm on public holidays or even every morning while she will sleeps back. Every morning her alarm wakes me up rather than wakes her up.

Morning bro post a status of a short birthday wish on my fb timeline.

I am sad not because I don't have a cake on my birthday, yet it is because I don't have family around me. I consider have quite many friends, however, they doesn't let me feel the sense of one family. Wishes from them might be encouraging.. in fact, what I want is their presence.

A girl that always miss home.

No comments:

Post a Comment