Saturday, July 19, 2014

They just want me to be with him

First of all, I really need to thank God for today's achievement!

I have been busy the whole day. Fuhh! Leg seriously pain because standing for too long.

It is my graduation day. My parents came and I got two bouquet of flowers and one bear. Kinda excited of the picture that was taken just now. If God's will, after two more years I will be wearing the graduation gown again (:

Okay, they are so mean. They wanted he and I to take picture together. We're really just like brother. He is really good but not for me. Should I stop asking help from him? But we're indeed a good friend. Those we can tease one another and have mutual understanding. I seriously doesn't want to involve in any relationship. I need time and I not fully able to let go.

Today most of the people at least got spending time with family except me because they need to rush back as tomorrow they need to work. Johor's system (most southern part of M'sia), Sunday is consider the first day and they will study on that day and Friday is an off day for government school. Everyone asked the same question, "Why are you here? You didn't go and celebrate with your parents?" ... my heart was thinking "Who don't wish to?"

I never left my phone before.. but left it at church charging and no one I can contact with. And I asked him for help but was rejected. Anyway, meet my phone tomorrow. Ha-Ha. I hope I won't sleep late because I don't have any alarm. After this incident, seriously feel the need of phone but I can survive with it.

Let's see what will happened tomorrow (: Good night..

No comments:

Post a Comment