Monday, July 21, 2014

Don't give up!

At times, you really wish that someone would always by your side and makes you feel that you are not alone in this world. That person would just keep making sure that you are fine and constantly makes you feel happy and keep laughing. Have you found one?

I have many temporary people around me who makes me feel i am not alone. They appeared at different phase of my life that allow me to feel the bliss in life. Even though there is none who can last longer yet, I am thankful for it. Everyone has their own path to walk, so don't be so demanding that people need to stay in your life forever.

Was reading a book halfway, I truly feel sad for their love story so far. Both of them doesn't know they had fallen in love with each other. So each of them married another person. Sadly, they're both their best man for each other's wedding. They just missed every single chance. That's pretty sad and argh... I hope the ending doesn't disappoint me.

Yea, not every love story have a beautiful ending. As long as both love each other deeply and accept the imperfections, love will make a broken things to be perfectly fixed without scar.

You who are reading this, hope that you have a beautiful love story. Do share with me if you don't mind (: *Good things are ought to share!*

No comments:

Post a Comment