Thursday, July 24, 2014

I'm sorry

When I though it was a lucky day but actually it is not. I got a stack of sticky notes for free and I have a free access ticket. I have never been so lucky before.

I went to a funeral of a believer yesterday. I didn't expect it was my friend's mother. I am so shocked.. Life is really too fragile. It's been years we never met face by face other in facebook. I feel so shameful for myself as I really have no idea about the lost. Years after years, when the time we met is on funeral service and we are getting older.

Would not attending the funeral service of you death separate wife? IF you are not attending, does it mean you are cruel or loveless? I believe he has the reason of not appearing himself.

But, if we know where you will be going after you died, then death is just a process of ending your the life on earth.
--
Done English presentation and left one more to go.
--
She told me that she was heart broken and the wounds that she has currently because of her work. Don't know what should I do. I love her and I doesn't want her to suffer that much. I need to study hard and get excellent result to make her proud. Her trouble is part of my account. Yea, I have troubles that couldn't be solve forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment