Wednesday, July 2, 2014

I got stalked.

Seriously, I doesn't know how that person can find me with that little information of me. I can't accept it. I give salute to you!

It is the second day of raining. Cold! I can hear the sound of the rushing wind.

How come those who treated me so good are not the one whom I seriously care? I am so sorry to those who put so much efforts on me..

Somehow I wish to have a soul mate or a travel partner. That willing to share part of his life with me. I prefer man. I mean mature man. It's hard to define here as everyone has their own perspective and definition. The one man who can teach me many things about life and many things. It's just a dream or wish... in reality, it might be a great difference. Ha-Ha!

Last times, I thought that I found one, but actually I am wrong. I have come to accept the fact that one day I need to see him in the church hall in red carpet, waiting for his bridegroom to arrive and said, "I do." I admit that I often dream of him and I have no idea why. Hoping that he would not appear in my dreams anymore and I believe he doesn't likes it.

I assume I still can't let go..........

No comments:

Post a Comment