Monday, July 14, 2014

I wish it was still the same

Today my friends gave me a little surprise by celebrating my birthday- though it is not today.

From the bottom of my heart, I doesn't feel so excited or happy. Just a normal day. I am sorry, my friends. Perhaps I might not expect it in this way. It is better to have less expectation. Last two years, no matter how, I would want you to wish me but this year, I not dare to do so anymore. I know that you would not wish me anymore. There's no one who really can understand how I feel, i may be too complicated already.

From the bottom of my heart, I am reluctant to let anyone come near you at first. But, regardless, you will be with someone else. That's the cruel fact but I need to accept.

Life is easy without you.

Still have no plan for tomorrow. I doesn't want to stay at the unit for whole day. I wish to have a companion to date with but on the other hand, i wanted to have a personal space with myself. Giving myself a treat (:

No comments:

Post a Comment