Monday, July 28, 2014

I dont know what to ask

When the conversations goes longer and more, I don't know what to ask or say. Every time when we talk through internet is approximate two hours. I like to listen to him but not to talk, however, he wants me to ask and talk more. I am not sure what he is interested at, so I didn't reveal many pieces of my life. One piece had just been shared.

I don't think he feels i am pretty and so forth.
--
Does best friend stays forever?
All these while I have many good friends but none can be my best-friend because I close myself and seems like no one can enter it. A mask is always on my face that none even realize it. My good friends also came and went. I won't stick to a person for long as none of them are supper glue. I didn't see it as bad as you will have lots of good friends everywhere. My best-friend must be my future husband. I would love to share everything with him and he must be one who doesn't judge me.
--
Saudade.

No comments:

Post a Comment