Sunday, July 6, 2014

oh, the bus

Remember what I always see the situation on the bus.

I am not sure for other countries or states, in KL my area, if possible people would not sit next to each other. They would choose the place where no one is sitting beside as the seats are two by two. When all the rows are occupied by a person, then the leftover will choose to sit with those similar characters one. For instance, it would be same gender, race or even age. Do we really that reserved? Or we have social restriction since long time ago? Can't we just say hi to each other and enjoy the journey together with a little chit chat? Rather than looking at own electronic gadgets. Communication face to face is lesser compare to before. It's different culture with different thoughts.

Anyway, the one who always choose to sit with me will be guy with different race and older than me.

I do enjoy looking at the mirror enjoy the view (although at here is nothing so interesting, just pretend) and wondering. Ha-Ha. Ponder upon something that might not happen in real life or something about the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment