Thursday, July 10, 2014

It grows deeper.

I dream of that special person again and again.

There's no way you can escape from my mind. I tried and tried. It is still the same.

When the time I knew that I should let go, it's all too late. The love grows deeper and deeper day by day that I can't even imagine how deep it is.

I wish one day I would wake up with loss of memories.
The memories that you had given me are wonderful but I hope I have the chance to say no to it.
It can consider the best memories that
I ever had but I think it doesn't belong to me.
Neither shouldn't I obtain nor have the rights to own it.

At times good and beautiful memories doesn't seems to give you good feeling in the present life. As you know, it will forever remain as histories of your life and they wouldn't come back anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment